- Describe yourself in a word that starts with the first letter of your name. Lovely – this is a loose translation of my first name in another language, so I have always kept this in the back of my mind.
- If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you’d find leading a more satisfying life than yours? About half I think. I have wonderful children (who don’t call enough), a caring husband (although he can be a real PITA [pain in the ass]) & a nice apartment (now the noisy pot smoking neighbors have moved out). I could use some more money (hence trying to apply for disability pension) & better health, but so far I’m not dying (at least not today).
- If you were a tree, would you become a book or furniture? Please describe. I would love to be a book – to be someone’s treasured favorite for when they want to curl up in a big comfortable chair with an afghan & a cup of cocoa as it rains outside their window. But at the same time I would also love to be a small piece of furniture, lovingly handed down through the generations from mother to daughter to granddaughter.
- You are trapped in an elevator, who would you want to be trapped with? I am extremely claustrophobic, so I would want to be trapped in an elevator with a fireman – someone who would know how to get us out of the elevator or alternately know enough first aid to keep me from going off my head with panic.
- Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? Last week, I am grateful my sniffles turned out to be spring allergies & not a cold which could have landed me in the hospital. In the week coming up I am looking forward to some cooperation from people who have the missing bits of paperwork I need to complete my disability paperwork.
“Share Your World info and link: Share Your World is a weekly challenge hosted by my spouse, Cee, at her photography blog. She started Share Your World years ago when she was running a number of challenges on a photography site similar to WordPress. The majority of photographers are introverts, and they needed a way to get to know each other. You don’t have to be a photographer to participate, though. Grab the questions and give us your answers.”
If you’re an introvert, please join the Introverts Club & participate in this challenge!